Half Corked Marathon
Race Weekend – May 29-31st, 2020
This event has become one of the most highly anticipated events in Canada. This race is all about having fun. If you are looking to set a record, this probably isn’t the event for you.
- A custom welcome bag with goodies & exclusive offers from Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country Wineries
- Fine wines and cuisine from local restaurants on the route
- Picnic at the finish line
- Awards ceremony following the race
- Fantastic costumes
- An opportunity to meet the people behind the wines of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country
- World-class scenery
May 31, 2020
Primavera is the ultimate pre-race pasta dinner. Enjoy rustic pastas, salads, and your favourite wines from Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country as you dine family-style at a long table amongst rows of budding grapevines. A great evening with friends; both old and new!
Have questions about the Half Corked Marathon Weekend? Please check our FAQ page for an answer. If you don’t find your answer there please email email@example.com and we will try to respond to your questions within 3-4 business days.
Half Corked Marathon – ‘Party! at the Finish Line’
May 30, 2020
‘Party! at the Finish Line’ is a relaxing afternoon of entertainment, food, wine, friends, and family. Everyone is invited to come and cheer on HCM participants as they cross the Finish Line.
To help racers and spectators get pumped about the race check out our 2017 race video:
TICKETS ALLOCATED BY LOTTERY
General Lottery WILL OPEN FOR THE 2020 race in the FAll 2019.
Half Corked Marathon 2020:
Lottery dates for the 2020 race will be announced in late October 2019. Only those people successfully chosen will be notified; watch your email following the lottery closing. Participants from the 2019 marathon will be contacted in September about the 2020 marathon; if you are a 2019 participant and have note received an email by the end of September, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for additional weekend events (pre-race Primavera! dinner, Party! at the Finish Line, and post-race Dinner in the Park) will be announced in the Spring.
If you entered in the General Ticket Lottery:
- Only one entry per person; duplicates will be disqualified
- We are not responsible if you don’t receive our email
- Make sure our emails don’t get caught in your spam filter by adding email@example.com to your safe sender list
- Read our FAQ section before you email us with your questions. We are constantly adding answers to new questions as they come up.
Half Corked Marathon General Lottery
Half Corked Marathon Lottery Terms & Conditions
1. To qualify to enter the draw you must be of legal drinking age in the Province of British Columbia (19-years-old) and provide a valid email address. The info you provide with your draw entry (Entry) may be used to contact you, so please ensure it is correctly entered. Misrepresentation will disqualify your ballot.
2. By entering the lottery and purchasing a ticket (if selected in the lottery) I understand that I have 3.5 hours to complete the course.
3. I understand that this is a running event and I declare that I am physically able and do not have any health issues that prevent me from running. (We recommend that participants be able to run approx.)
4. Only one entry (and purchase) per person is allowed; multiple entries will be disqualified. Entry does not guarantee eligibility to purchase. A max of 2 tickets will be awarded to the lottery winners. One they can purchase themselves and a second they can allocate to someone else.
5. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be contacted by email.
6. The draw closes at 11:59 pm on Thursday, November 8th, 2018.
7. The Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association is not responsible for entries and emails not received or misdirected. Please make sure that your name & email are entered correctly.
8. The lottery will take place in Oliver, BC on November 9th and 12th, 2018. Between November 12-14, 2018 the people whose entries are drawn will be contacted via the email address provided on the entry form. Full instructions on how to purchase will be included in this email. Only those whose name is drawn will be contacted.
9. Those drawn in the lottery will have from November 15th to November 17th 2018 to purchase their ticket. Payment must be made through the Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association website.
10. Purchase must be made by the person whose name appears on the entry form. Names will be checked and those not appearing on the list will have their tickets canceled & refunded.
11. Upon payment you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a form to fill out the contact information for the person who you are allocating your second ticket to. The second ticket holders will then be contacted via the email address provided in this form and they may purchase their tickets from approximately December 1st to December 12th 2017.
12. You cannot enter the lottery on someone else’s behalf. If you are entering the lottery it must be your intention to participate in the Half Corked Marathon.
13. You cannot use the same email address for multiple people. Each person entering the lottery must have a unique email address.
The following terms and conditions apply to succesful lottery registrants:
14. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
15. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
16. By purchasing this ticket you agree to register on Friday, May 24, 2019 between 12pm-7pm at the Oliver Visitor Centre. Failure to register during this time will void your ticket.
FAQ COMING SOON